Saturday, February 14, 2015

12 Months of Tiny Tins

Some time ago, I was visiting my buddy in Atlanta and we found these little tiny tins on sale at some store or other we were cruising through. They came in a box of twelve and we each bought a set or two, not thinking much about what either of us was going to do with them.
She recently came up with the idea of a 'Tin of the Month Club' and is decorating the most adorable little tins-one for each month. See her tins HERE.
I decided I wanted to play as well, so here are my offerings for January and February.

Here is January...
























February....
And both of them together ...























It's really fun playing with small things!

4 comments:

Artifice said...

Your tins are gorgeous! I love altering tins. I live just an hour north of Atlanta. Linda

L Mahaffey said...

Thank you, Linda!

Kristin said...

Ooo, they look great! I love how we both approached them so differently. Looking forward to March.

Sylvie said...

Ohh !! It's so nice !! A great job !
Sylvie (from France!).